Local Pickup Only
2023 SCAG Power Equipment Tiger Cat II STCII-61V-26CV-EFI
The power of a tiger with the swiftness of a cat, the nimble Tiger Cat® II combines the best of both worlds. Making full use of its compact footprint and robust engine, this easily adjustable and extremely durable machine gets into, around and out of tight spaces quickly—putting you on the path toward increased profitability.
Features may include:
48″, 52″ OR 61″ CUTTING WIDTH
- The envy of the industry, Velocity Plus™ decks deliver an amazing quality-of-cut and a wide, even discharge. This deck is equipped with Scag’s ultra-tough cast-iron spindles featuring tapered roller bearings and a top-mounted grease fitting with a relief valve to prevent over-greasing.
STRONG, ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH FOR LONG LIFE
- The Ogura GT3.5 PTO Clutch Brake provides excellent starting and stopping power for the cutter deck, 250 ft. lb. of holding strength, and an adjustable air gap for long life.
SOLID DESIGN FOR YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
- Heavy-duty, single-tube, steel main-frame construction delivers superior strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The front caster-wheel weldments are replaceable.
- SCAG Power Equipment
- Tiger Cat II
- Zero-Turn Mower
- 26 HP
- Dual Pump and Motor
- Foot-operated pedal
- 24″ x 9.5″-12″ | Caster tires: 13″ x 6.5″-6″, flat-free
- Forward: 12 mph | Reverse: 5 mph
- Hydro-Gear 12 cc
- Parker 14.5 ci
- ROPS folded: 46.75″ | ROPS up: 67.25″ | Cutting: 1″ to 5″ in .25″ increments
- 9.5 gallons
- 1,175-1,180 lb
- Deck: Velocity Plus™ | Deck Lift: Adjustable foot-operated pedal | Deck Construction: Tri-plate cutter deck constructed of 3 steel plates totaling nearly 1/2″ of steel. Reinforcement plates at cutter deck spindles.
- 4-point iso-mounted mid-back mounted on operator-suspension platform
- Cast-iron housing with tapered roller bearings.
*SIMPLY THE BRAVE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO QUAILIFIED BUYERS*